After selling 80% of its shares in 2014 to EDF Invest and Crédit Agricole Assurances, AG Real Estate France sold the remaining 20% to EDF Invest at the beginning of January 2023.
AG Real Estate France will continue to act as Asset Manager on behalf of the investors for the entire site.
Developed by AG Real Estate France, the Cristal campus is located in Gennevilliers at the heart of the Carré92 business park. With a surface area of ca. 90,000 m² and BBC (low energy building) certification, it consists of nine buildings used mainly as offices, set around a water garden. Since it was delivered in August 2012, the campus has been home to the 4,200 employees of Thales Communication & Security on a firm lease until 2030.
AG Real Estate France and EDF were advised in this transaction by GALM avocats and LACOURTE RAQUIN TATAR respectively.